How to Measure Caster Stem Size More Exactly?
How to Measure Caster Stems Exactly?
Let Enjoying Go tell you how to measure caster stem size easily and exactly!
You will need to prepare a note paper. Follow 4 steps below to start measuring caster stem:
(The example uses Enjoying Go's caster)
- 1. Cut a note paper into a slender rectangle.
- 2. Wrap the paper around the stem.
- 3. Mark the paper at the overlap and flat the paper on table.
- 4. Measure the length to the mark.
The result of measurement is 3.14 cm. Let's see the size correspondence:
- 3.14 cm corresponds to the width of 10mm
- 3.454 cm corresponds to stem width of 11mm
Tips from Enjoy Caster:
- The caster stem width of 10mm is special stem. (usually for some IKEA chair)
- The caster stem width of 11mm is universal stem.
If you have any question of measuring caster stems, welcome to contact with Enjoying Go! Also, welcome to check out Enjoy Caster catalog for more swivel caster wheels.